ELECTRICAL INSULATING PAPERS
We are stockiest and suppliers of various types of ELECTRICAL INSULATING PAPERS in Rolls and Tapes. These papers are sourced and procured from Internationally Recognized Manufacturers.
We can offer the following:
- Electrical Insulating Crepe Paper
– Natural Brown – Made in Italy or India
- 2 mil (thickness) x 20 mm to 1000 mm (width)
- 3 mil x 20 mm to 1000 mm
- 4 mil x 20 mm x 1000 mm
- 5 mil x 20 mm x 1000 mm
- Semi Conducting Crepe Paper – Black – Made in Italy / India
- 5 mil x 20 mm to 100 mm
- Aluminium Crepe Paper
- 5 mil (t) x 20 to 500 mm (width)
- Electrical Insulating Kraft Paper
- Electrical Insulating Pressboard
- Laminated Papers for High Temperature Insulation
- Ceramic Paper for Insulating
- Mica Tape
These tapes are applied to stranded wires, conductors and cables with strip winding machines overlapped 50% longitudinally or radially with one or more layers. This tape is highly flexible and allows it to be used on thinnest conductors such as Dia 0.8mm.
Depending on the type of mica tape this can withstand a temperature of up to 1000°C for 3 hours at a supply voltage of up to 1000V. This also withstands saltwater spray and the effect of mechanical shocks during the flame test. This material is non-toxic and does not give fumes at high temperatures.
Type: Muscovite mica glass tape, Phlogopite Mica Glass tape, Synthetic mica glass tape, Phlogopite Mica PE tape
Available: From width 4 mm
Roll/pad ID/OD: 76 / Up to 500 mm
Length: In Roll / Pad from 500 to 1500 meter and in cross wound spool / Bobbin from 2000 to 20000 meter
Thickness: from 0.08 mm
Application: Power cable, Instrumentation cable, Control cable, Emergency cable, Fire resistance cable, etc.